Social Media Marketing
Freshness counts! Up-to-date websites get more traffic, boost sales and leads, and strengthen brand identity and authority. Potential customers DO stumble across your old page and that doesn’t make a very good first impression. Finding a source for website maintenance services will help ensure you don’t suffer from website embarrassment. Below we’ve created a list of top-ten reasons you need website maintenance services. Yes they are humorous, but the sad thing is – for a lot of people, they are true!
- Your website footer says “Copyright 2002″.
- Three out of five people on your staff page don’t work for you anymore.
- Your “latest news” is about the company picnic 3 years ago.
- Your about page is a few years behind about the age of your business.
- Your contact email goes to someone who left several years ago.
- Your site talks about products that no longer exist.
- Your site has animated graphics on it. Anywhere…
- You still use a “splash page”
- Your company’s phone number is nowhere on your website.
- No matter how hard you try, you can’t seem to make your site come up in a Google search!
Under our website maintenance contract, you are entitled to make an unlimited number of text revisions to existing web pages. This includes redesigning web pages, or adding, deleting or editing graphics on the web pages. Kindly note that new pages being added to the website will be charged extra.
We believe that this will be the only sustainable competitive advantage of the future. Therefore, we are committed to relationships and long-term collaborative partnerships. We will be interested in not only building applications, but also managing applications so that our best skills can truly complement a business.
Website maintenance services worldwide
No matter where in the world you are we are here for you. Our 24/7 support system is always ready to handle whatever you need no matter what time zone you’re in. Experience the difference for yourself – let’s get started today.